Read the instructions for use carefully.
Otosan Spray® exclusive features:
- with organically farmed plant extracts,
- Ecological spray without propellant gases,
- Free from colourings,
- Free from preservatives.
Otosan Spray® combines the cleansing effectiveness of a saline-isotonic solution with the antiseptic properties of Tea Tree oil and the synergic action of organically farmed plant extracts:
- Aloe Vera – moisturising properties,
- Lemon – outstanding purifying properties,
- Chamomile – soothing properties,
- Marigold – calming properties,
- Mallow – an excellent emollient.
1. How often should it be used?
We recommend using Otosan Spray® daily as a preventive method to maintain ear hygiene and remove wax plugs.
2. Which conditions is it recommended for?
It is ideal for all conditions caused by difficulty in removing wax from the ear, such as hearing loss sensation, blocked-ear sensation, buzzing, whistling, tinnitus, background noises, pain and even vertigo.
3. Does it have any side effects?
It normally does not have any side effects, since it is made with organically farmed plant extracts, and is free from propellant gases, colourings and preservatives, guaranteeing high levels of tolerance. Before use, please read the instruction leaflet.
4. Can I use Otosan Spray® together with Otosan Ear Cone and/or Ear Drops?
For complete and accurate ear hygiene we recommend using Otosan Spray combined with the Otosan Ear Cone. In fact, the ear spray, when administered before treatment with the ear cone, emulsifies wax, making the treatment easier and more effective.
5. Where can I purchase Otosan Spray®?
Otosan products are available in many natural product stores, over the counter drugstores and herbalist’s. To find the store closest to you, please visit the where to buy section.
Do you have any other questions? Write to us by filling out the data form.