Colds, rhinitis, allergies and inflammation of the nasal cavity in general may affect your normal breathing and disturb your sleep.
Otosan Balsamic Patch is an easy-to-use solution to relieve symptoms of nasal congestion, in a quick and natural way, thanks to its special mix of essential oils and plant extracts.
Simply apply the patch to your clothes, for example to your pyjamas or to some objects next to you (e.g. bed, pushchair, desk), in order to benefit from its aromatic active vapours, that release a beneficial effect up to 8 hours.
Otosan Balsamic Patch is useful to:
- soothe cold symptoms
- improve the passage of the air through the nostrils
- reduce snoring at night
Otosan Balsamic Patch pack includes 7 aromatherapy plasters, packed individually.
Suitable for adults and children, starting from 2 years of age.
Non-greasy and non-staining.
Do not apply directly to skin.
Do not use during pregnancy.
Otosan Balsamic Patch boasts an exclusive natural formulation based on a pool of high quality ingredients releasing active vapours, with specific properties on the upper airways.
Otosan Balsamic Patch contains:
- Scots Pine essential oil, renowned for its highly aromatic power and for its fluidifying action on mucus;
- Peppermint essential oil, with cooling and aromatic effect;
- Eucalyptus essential oil, rich in volatile principles and useful for upper airways;
- Rosemary essential oils, with a balsamic and purifying action;
- Sweet orange extract, known in aromatherapy to convey relaxation and encourage a peaceful sleep.
1. When is Otosan Balsamic Patch useful?
It can be used to soothe symptoms of cold or nasal congestion in general.
2. Where to apply it?
Otosan Balsamic Patch can be applied to your clothes or to some objects next to you (e.g. bed, pushchair, desk). Avoid direct contact with skin.
3. How long does its action last?
The product gently releases aromatic vapours up to 8 hours from the opening of its sachet.
4. How many patches does the pack include?
It includes 7 patches, packed individually in a protective sachet, that guarantees the efficacy of its ingredients.
5. What is aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is an old practice, that uses natural essential oils and essences to restore or improve well-being.
6. Has Otosan Balsamic Patch any contraindication?
Do not stick the patch directly on skin, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use in children under 2 years of age. If used in children under 3 years of age, be sure to stick the patch to an area he/she cannot reach. Do not use during pregnancy.
7. Where can I purchase Otosan Balsamic Patch?
Otosan products are available in many natural product stores, over the counter drugstores and herbalist’s. To find the store closest to you, please visit the where to buy section.
Do you have any other questions? Write to us by filling out the data form.